[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Fallen Deputy

• Advertisement
Litem'Up Lures

Fallen Deputy

All off topic discussions, rants & blather belong here

Fallen Deputy

Postby ramosrecon » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:56 am

I know when posting about law enforcement there is negativity, but I have to post because a friend of mine lost his life yesterday morning. He was a very good man and served his community well and was well liked in the community. I had the honor to work with him and indeed it was a honor to work with him. So if you have a minute today say and pray for the fallen deputy and his family he will be missed. R.I.P. my friend your journey on earth is done.

C. Ramos
ramosrecon

2015 Mako 18 LTS

Re: Fallen Deputy

Postby Ray » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:16 pm

Hate to see this kinda thing.
Saw it on the American Press website last night.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Return to The Chum Bucket