[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4860: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4862: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4863: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4864: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Live bait vs Artificial

• Advertisement
Coastline Trailers

Live bait vs Artificial

All off topic discussions, rants & blather belong here

Re: Live bait vs Artificial

Postby Specktator » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:44 pm

Specktator

Postby nap » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:48 pm

BANNED
nap

Postby Big Lake Capt » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:50 pm

I cant belive im even on here talking to you guys. This is a real 1st for me to talk on a fishing site but what the hell. I know Waltrip and I know his dad but I also know Waltrip dont fish live bait! You would have to show me some pictures of that for me to belive it. He was taught right how to fish the lake and I know some dont like the hot head but I like him. I have seen him out here on the lake taking kids and tagging our fish. He does good but I keep to myself and he does also.

J if you like Waltrip why did you open this site when he has the SC with 90% big lake info? Just asking because this might get good! I got into a heated spat with a guy from there on the lake in August, his name is Jason but goes by Speckledaddy or speckdaday something like this. He was wading in my spot and keep moving by my boat when I was on fish! Then I saw his report on the SC bragging, so I saw him out there the next Sat. and called him out on it.
Big Lake Capt

Postby Specktator » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:52 pm

[/quote]
i dont blame him... he wants to keep all his spots secret so noone fishes them out. i hate people like that.you show them once and they are there everyday. just like that guy cole you took fishing, he will have all his ancestors and kinfolk at the weirs. big lake is doomed[/quote]

Your right man. I'm Probably one of the more experienced biglake fishermen on this site, I shouldn't be asking for spots. But when people advertise spots you can't help to ask, in example posting a picture with the whole bank in the background like a chemical plant,water tower,big boats like pogey boats/crew boats/ etc.
Specktator

Postby Specktator » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:56 pm

Specktator

Postby Big Lake Capt » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:59 pm

Big Lake Capt

Postby jsmoke222000 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:00 pm

I was already working on this site way before SC came along. I have got no problem with W @ all. He is a nice enough guy & a good fisherman. I just wanted my site to be all about big lake. SC has alot of good info, but covers more area than big lake.

Watch the very end of this video. You can see the carolina rig hanging out of the reds mouth. Trust me we used live finger mullet that day. We threw plastic also but caught more on the mullet.

jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby Specktator » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:03 pm

The hunting fool on LSM? I dont think this kid was that old he look about 9 or 10 years of age. I saw Waltrip last week blasting some trout in Mr. Heberts boat on a few birds on the west side of the lake. I didn't stop just went to the next set.

He says he is 13, he has his own boat according to his reports. Inorder for kids to drive alone they have to be 13 years of age, and he has been stopped I'm sure. From what I've read on the other sites he is a heck of a kid, with the potential to become a guide or pro.
Specktator

Postby nap » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:03 pm

thats a little smart ass kid that guy huntin fool. he dont even hunt
BANNED
nap

Postby nap » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:05 pm

i just want to know about this 56. what the hell is it?oh and by the way, that jeremy guy, i heard he pulled a knife on that guy hunting fool. he said because he was tryin to mark a gps spot.hes a psycho
BANNED
nap

PreviousNext

Return to The Chum Bucket