[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - New Member here !

• Advertisement
Superstick

New Member here !

Welcome to Big Lake 411

New Member here !

Postby UgaFan78 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:44 pm

Hello folks , I found the site accidently by looking at fishing videos on youtube and thought i would check it out. Im newish to the area been down here in La for about two years now. Cant wait to check out the forum a little bit more and learn alot ! I have only been fishing in lake charles once since ive been here but hopefully i can learn more about the area and do more fishing. Looking forward to getting to know some of you guys !
UgaFan78

Return to The Welcome Center