[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Big Lake 411 is Awesome

• Advertisement
Majek Boats

Big Lake 411 is Awesome

Welcome to Big Lake 411

Big Lake 411 is Awesome

Postby jriv2284 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:18 am

Hey fellows just want to tell you that this is an excellent site for new fisherman like myself. I have fish big lake in two occasions with little or no success due to the lack of knowledge of the lake, what bait to use and when to fish. But after becoming a member of this site I have learned a lot. Thank you all for your postings keep them coming. Hopefully, by next year I may be able to help other new fisherman with some of my own fishing reports, appreciate you'll.
jriv2284

Re: Big Lake 411 is Awesome

Postby cahillpcc » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:40 pm

yep, this site is awesome..last year during the spill and closures it was a welcome place to come for info on catches..wife and I managed a great summer of fishing despite the oil spill thanks to this site :)
cahillpcc

Return to The Welcome Center