[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Well here we go!

• Advertisement
Egret Baits

Well here we go!

Welcome to Big Lake 411

Well here we go!

Postby drakstep » Wed May 16, 2012 3:26 pm

Well hello, meatheads. Allow me to introduce my self.
My name is Hank, I am from north of the border (I-10 that is) but have started my salt water fishing carreer. I have been to Big Lake a handfull of times and cant seem to get enough. I have fished fresh water all my life but I have to say the saltwater is getting in my veins. Toledo Bend and Vernon Lake are my favorite fishing holes around home. Im kinda like the Colt Ford song. I hunt, fish, ride in the mud and all that stuff. I am an avid duck hunter and do shoot a few deer if they wake me up while im trying to sleep in my stand. Well thats enough about me for now. I hope this isnt one of those forums where everyone cries about not being able to catch fish or kill ducks and just report how they do, whether bad or good a good report helps. :dance:
drakstep

Re: Well here we go!

Postby AceArcher » Wed May 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Hey there Drakstep, I do a good bit of fishing on Vernon and Toledo bend as well. I'm going to make a few trips down to big lake this year myself, If your up for it we could team up.
AceArcher

Postby drakstep » Wed May 16, 2012 7:56 pm

I am up for it anytime. my only problem is i have a 09 champion bass boat and i wish i had an 09 champion bay boat. Just cant put it in that saltwater. Been going with a buddy of mine that has a bay boat but im trying to get finances straight so i can have my own. Ill pm u with my info.
drakstep

Postby AceArcher » Wed May 16, 2012 8:06 pm

This might just work out well. :)

I have a 2008 Alumacraft, I used it regularly for the last few years in the chesapeake bay chasing crabs & sea run rockfish so i don't mind it getting salty at all. It's only a 16 footer but it is a wide style (50 inch) with a 50 hp yamaha on it. It's a comfortable boat enough boat for 2 to fish out of.

Will pm you my info as well.
AceArcher

Return to The Welcome Center