[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - It's good to be home again

• Advertisement
TFO Rods

It's good to be home again

Welcome to Big Lake 411

It's good to be home again

Postby gcoriell » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:17 am

I grew up in Lake Charles, but moved to Fort Worth in '86, then to Tucson AZ in '04. We decided to move back here where there's water and trees and we can actually use the boat. And eat boudin.

Our boat is a 2001 Glastron GX205 fish & ski. I'm too old and fat now to ski, but I'm not too old and fat to fish.

I didn't do a lot of saltwater fishing when I lived here before. I'm hoping to change that, and was glad to find this site. But I can hardly wait to get a smaller boat too so I can fish Lacassine and Sabine.
gcoriell

Re: It's good to be home again

Postby Suthrngntlmn » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Welcome back home and welcome to Biglake 411. You'll find a lot of good people and great information here. :fishin:
Suthrngntlmn

Return to The Welcome Center