[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Another new guy

• Advertisement
Egret Baits Vudu Shrimp

Another new guy

Welcome to Big Lake 411

Another new guy

Postby AubreyLaHaye458 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:31 am

Well my name is Aubrey and I'm new here. I've always been a bass fisherman and love it and all kinds of fishing. My grandparents sol our camp in Toledo Bend and bought a place in Lake Charles for the purpose of being able to fish saltwater. I went out for the first time last week and I am HOOKED! By far the some of the most fun fishing I've had. We didn't do all that great but we had fun and put some fish in the boat. I'm here and ready to learn and grow into a saltwater fisherman!

:fishstory:
It's better to be perceived as stupid than to speak and remove all doubt.
AubreyLaHaye458

Another new guy

Postby ramosrecon » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Welcome aboard and I got hooked on one trip also.
C. Ramos
ramosrecon

2015 Mako 18 LTS

Re: Another new guy

Postby jsmoke222000 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:20 am

Welcome to the 411! :cheers:
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Return to The Welcome Center