[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Im "HOOKED"

• Advertisement
Egret Baits Vudu Shrimp

Im "HOOKED"

Welcome to Big Lake 411

Im "HOOKED"

Postby MartyF » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:34 pm

Hello everyone, Im Marty, I live in Stonewall.

I just got back from my first redfish fishing trip in venice with my son (father/son trip on father day weekend) and Im HOOKED!! so is my son (12 yr old boy caught a 27" RED)

But a 7 hr drive makes for a tough weekend, then I was told about Big Lake, 3 hrs away, man I can do that EASY!!

So that being said Ill be reading and scouring this site a lot, so please forgive me for any "DUMB" questions I might have.

I am a "weekend worrier" (read the "Im a pro" thread) and new to Reds and BL so Ill have questions. I have a 18 FT G3 boat that works fine for me up here, so we will see.

I do plan on doing a guided trip soon, figured that was a good way to get started on getting to know the lake

Thanks for the web site and thanks for the advice
MartyF

2014 EPIC 22SC

Return to The Welcome Center