[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - You know what I like about this site

• Advertisement
Coastline Trailers

You know what I like about this site

Welcome to Big Lake 411

You know what I like about this site

Postby Wag » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:57 am

Is that you can ask a question about Big Lake on here and someone is going to give you a good honest answer....Thanks for a grest site for us guys that don't get to come to Big Lake often and fish and for those that are new to fishing Big Lake. :boot:
Wag

2003 Kenner 1902 Vision

Re: You know what I like about this site

Postby Ray » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:26 am

No one can tell anyone where the fish are.
You might catch a limit at one spot and not catch there again for days.
You gotta be ready to move around till you find them.
Best bet is to find some clear water over some shell or reefs, or find some drop offs, or some kind of structure.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Postby Wag » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:20 pm

I agree Ray, you better catch 'em while you can, cause tomorrow they may not be there.
Wag

2003 Kenner 1902 Vision

Postby jsmoke222000 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:24 pm

I'm glad you like the site. It's a work in progress but it coming along pretty fast. Now that the fishing is heating up, more folks are signing up. :cheers:
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Return to The Welcome Center