[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Nothing but Reports

• Advertisement
TFO Rods

Nothing but Reports

Welcome to Big Lake 411

Nothing but Reports

Postby catch.and.fillet » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:02 am

I'm new to fishing Big Lake in my own rig, and over the years after hiring guides once or twice a year decided to give it a go on my own. I'm also new to message boards and have tried many over the last six months. I've been here a week and have many reasons why I favor this site:

1. Member fishing reports
2. Member fishing reports
3. Member fishing reports

thanks Jsmoke for creating this site and posting your reports. I've gotten more out of the reports in the last week than I have in the previous 5 months. Plus, I've shown my wife your reports (she's an avid live bait fisher) and your videos and she loved it, too.

Some of the greedy fisherman may not like full disclosure in the reports but I'll counter that with spending my money in the Calcasieu area and supporting your sponsors. (Billy, I'll PM when I figure out what kind of custom rod I want). Thanks again.
catch.and.fillet

2008 Ranger 2400 Bay Ranger

Re: Nothing but Reports

Postby jsmoke222000 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:19 am

Thanks for the support man.
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Return to The Welcome Center