[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Looking for a lot on the water - None or little restrictions

• Advertisement
Egret Baits Kick-A-Mullet

Looking for a lot on the water - None or little restrictions

If you are looking for a deal on something, post it here.

Looking for a lot on the water - None or little restrictions

Postby bigg-o » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:43 pm

I am looking to buy a lot on the lake or on a waterway leading to the lake. We have 2 or 3 guys that want a spot to park campers and pull them if a storm is coming. I lost 2 camps in Pecan Island and don't want to go through that again. We don't have a problems developing the land.

We are ready to buy and are serious. Our campers are various ages so not all are 5 years old or newer.

PM me or email kajunlionatyahoodotcom
bigg-o

Return to Wanted