[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - WATER READY BOAT!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
Majek Boats

WATER READY BOAT!!!!!!!

If you are looking for a deal on something, post it here.

WATER READY BOAT!!!!!!!

Postby RigRatNoMeaux » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:45 pm

I am in need of a boat ready to fish. I want a boat, no matter of the age, as long as it runs, and runs well. It can be a 14ft flat with a 25hp, or a 18 ft bay boat with a 90hp. I recently had to get rid of my boat because we discovered a hole in the bottom when we noticed a lot of water in the boat after docking it. Since the boat was pumped full of foam it would have been more hassle and money than it was worth. I have a itch to fish and nothing to scratch it with. PLEASE HELP!!!!! My email is abeslin@raynecatholic.org. send pics if you have some. Thanks.
A BAD day of fishing is always better then a GOOD day at work!!!
RigRatNoMeaux

2002 alumacraft 16 ft, side console

Re: WATER READY BOAT!!!!!!!

Postby Ducklessk » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Proline 20' Deep V center console bay boat, Johnson 175 ocean pro motor and magic tilt trailer; all 1999 models. Boat/motor has very low hrs. Fish ready, no repairs needed, plenty of fishing/storage room. VERY CLEAN-a MUST SEE and MUST GO!!! asking 13,000 or best offer. Also intrested in tradeing for well kept mud rig preferably a center console Contact Keith@ 337-962-1142
Ducklessk

Re: WATER READY BOAT!!!!!!!

Postby flyfreak » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:36 am

I have a 16' flats boat with a yamaha 70 on it. I dont use it anymore. I just bought a new aluminum boat. Asking $4500. 337-660-7798
flyfreak

Return to Wanted