[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4860: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4862: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4863: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4864: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Just installed Tapatalk

• Advertisement
Coastline Trailers

Just installed Tapatalk

Something you would like to see? Post all your website suggestions here

Just installed Tapatalk

Postby jsmoke222000 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:29 am

I just installed the Tapatalk add-on to the 411. to see if they make an app for your smart phone. Be sure to let me know if there are any issues.

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload),private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:

Images in thread are converted to thumbnails and allow full-screen viewing

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:

Ability to search by topics and posts:

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Re: Just installed Tapatalk

Postby ramosrecon » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:55 pm

Just downloaded the app and so far I like it. New step for 411 keep going forward smoke.

Sent from my Inspire 4G
C. Ramos
ramosrecon

2015 Mako 18 LTS

Postby jsmoke222000 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:26 am

This will make it a lot easier for you guys to post from your phones while out on the water. You now have the ability to post pictures directly from your phone. Capt. Jared Adams (jadams) of Adams Trophy Charters gets the credit for this add-on. :cheers:
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby Ray » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:47 am

I'm too dumb to do this kinda stuff.
I need someone to show me about 114 times before I can learn something.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Postby ramosrecon » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:29 am

I tell you this Ray, this is easier than using the computer to reply or post this is the best thing since sliced bread.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
C. Ramos
ramosrecon

2015 Mako 18 LTS

Postby Mako 1 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:43 pm

I guess I am like Ray just downloaded the app and can not figur out to post pic. No problem getting to 411 site, but that is all I have been able to do.

any help
Mako 1

2008 Kenner Mako 2201

Postby jsmoke222000 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:01 pm

I don't have a smart phone, so I really don't know how it works. Ramosrecon seems to be pretty good with it though.

Here is the help forum on their site for the phones they support:

jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby jsmoke222000 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Tapatalk has released an update for Phpbb. I just installed the updated version. Let me know if it's working correctly for you guys. Here is a list of the changes:

phpBB 3.0.x - Version 3.1.0

Update note:
1. add multi quote support (need app support)
2. add get participated forum support (need app support)
3. add anonymous login support (need app support)
4. add emoji (need app support)
5. add spoiler and BBvideo tag support
6. fix mssql issue
7. fix reply to global announcement topic always failed issue
8. fix edit post with poll cause poll data missing issue
9. fix some mod conflict problems
10. fix image display issue at some special path setting
11. fix image url with https can not display issue
12. fix image thumbnail issue
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby ramosrecon » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:46 pm

What kind of phone do you have and I can tell you from there. I love it I will post from my phone because its a lot easier and pictures or a breeze so let me know what type of phone you have.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
C. Ramos
ramosrecon

2015 Mako 18 LTS

Postby Ray » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:32 pm

I figured it out, but it crashes the phone on the first couple of tries.
So I don't type much. Don't want to have to type it again and again.
The pictures come out small. I clicked on them and they don't get
bigger.
But if you are away from the computer, it works easy enuff, if it
don't crash your phone.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Next

Return to Suggestions