[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Just installed Tapatalk

• Advertisement
Litem'Up Lures

Just installed Tapatalk

Something you would like to see? Post all your website suggestions here

Re: Just installed Tapatalk

Postby jsmoke222000 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:38 pm

check it out on your phone now Ray. I updated to a new version. Let me know if there are any issues...
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby ramosrecon » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Ray I clicked on the pictures you posted yesterday and they got bigger for me try clicking on this post with a random picture I will put in and see if it works.Image

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
C. Ramos
ramosrecon

2015 Mako 18 LTS

Postby jsmoke222000 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:06 am

OK, there is a confirmed bug in the new tapatalk update for phpbb (the forum software we use). I am going to delete the update & re-install the previous version until they get the bug fixed.

Also, tapatalk just released an update for the iphone that should fix the crash issues that Ray described. Go to the app store to update to Version 1.12.2. If you are having issues with other phones, make sure you have updated your tapatalk to the latest version of the app.

As always, let me know if you have any problems & I'll try to get them fixed asap.
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby ramosrecon » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:15 pm

You the man smoke just to let you know haven't been having any problems here

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
C. Ramos
ramosrecon

2015 Mako 18 LTS

Postby Ray » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Still having crash issues. This time it only did it once.
I have a Samsung Android phone. Not an I-Phone.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Postby jsmoke222000 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:59 pm

Did you update your android app? I know they fixed this issue with the iphone app, not sure about the android though. The apps are updated periodically as well as the forum plugin. The forum plugin update has a bug & is being fixed now. I'll post when it is fixed & I get the update installed.
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby Ray » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:06 pm

I don't know how to do that. I will try.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Postby jsmoke222000 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:34 am

Ok apparently they got the bug fixed in the update. I just installed it. Let me know if you guys are having any problems using tapatalk now.
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Previous

Return to Suggestions