[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4860: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4862: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4863: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4864: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - The Garage

• Advertisement
Litem'Up Lures

The Garage

Something you would like to see? Post all your website suggestions here

The Garage

Postby jsmoke222000 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:07 pm

:dance: :dance:

I am very pleased to announce that after nearly 48 straight hours of gut wrenching programming errors & php code that made absolutely no sense what so ever, I have finally got the installed on the board. This modification was originally designed for people to add their cars to their profile. I have made it my mission to convert this to boats!

You can add your boat to the garage along with any modifications or upgrades you have made to it. There are a lot of different things this mod can do. If you have any ideas on how to make it better, be sure to let me know.

I'm sure there are a few bugs associated with it, so if you get an error or if something isn't working quite right, be sure to let me know. Just post the error or problem in this thread. I don't have a boat make, model, motor list installed yet either. For now just add whatever you have & I will work on putting a list together. I have gone through the code & changed the word vehicle to boat in the entire modification. The code is freaking huge so I have missed a few. If you see something that isn't quite right or find a bug, please let me know. It it a work in progress. Enjoy! :cheers:
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Re: The Garage

Postby catch.and.fillet » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:39 pm

Giving it a try now.
catch.and.fillet

2008 Ranger 2400 Bay Ranger

Return to Suggestions