[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - The new homepage & menu bar

• Advertisement
Majek Boats

The new homepage & menu bar

Something you would like to see? Post all your website suggestions here

Do you like the new homepage & menu bar on the forum?

I like it but put the homepage back the way it was.
22%
I like it & hell yes it finally all looks the same!
56%
I don't care either way.
11%
I don't like the new menu bar but the homepage is ok.
No votes
Put it back the way it was! I have an updated browser & everything works fine for me!
11%

Total votes : 9

The new homepage & menu bar

Postby jsmoke222000 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:39 am

Well I spent last night making a new homepage & a menu bar for the message board. All of the tabs will keep you on the message board with the exception of the "Fishing Forecast" & "10-Day Outlook" tabs. Give it a try & see if you like the layout of the new pages. My goal is to make every page on the site look basically the same. I am still working on the homepage & it should work the same in all web browsers. I wanted to get a feel for what everyone thinks about this so I decided to create a poll. Everyone please cast your vote! I'm trying to make the board as user friendly as possible. I'm working very hard to come up with a solution for the guys who can't seem to figure out how to hotlink pictures.

I'm always open to suggestions on how to make this site better. If you find anything on the message board that is not working correctly or if you think we need to add something, please post your problems or suggestions & let me know about it. I look forward to getting some positive feedback from this thread. I'll sit back and ....... :popcorn:
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Re: The new homepage & menu bar

Postby Jive Turkey » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:40 pm

man you had it all nice and shit and when i get back on its all changed up !!! :bird:
Jive Turkey

Return to Suggestions