[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4860: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4862: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4863: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4864: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Recent changes

• Advertisement
Egret Baits Vudu Shrimp

Recent changes

Something you would like to see? Post all your website suggestions here

Recent changes

Postby jsmoke222000 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:37 pm

I have made a few recent changes to the site. Let me know what you guys think & feel free to make suggestions if you feel we need something else. The changes are as follows:

Changed the background image on the homepage, Guides page, gps page & boat launch page.
Fixed the blurry ad images on the main site pages.
Added new affiliate links to the main site & forum.
Added a paypal donation button to message board.
Added a hit counter to the message board.
We now have 3 moderators: Ray, Jseal & LaidBack
Added these new smileys: :smoke: :spank: :rockon: :ban: :boohoo: :delete: :bird: :cheers: :dunno: :fishin: :LMAO: :wall: :WTF:
I added a function that will all users to view the first post in a topic by putting their mouse over the thread topic.
You can now put your mouse over the last post icon (Image) & view the last post in the thread
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Re: Recent changes

Postby jsmoke222000 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:49 pm

12-5-09: Added an . If you post an event in the section of the forum it will automatically be added to the calendar.
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby jsmoke222000 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:57 pm

I am sure most of you noticed that I changed the background & gave the main site pages a new look. If something isn't working correctly, please let me know.
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby JSeal » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:16 am

I don't know man, I kind of liked the other homepage a little better because I didn't have to scroll down to check stats. But then again I suppose that would qualify me as lazy. Yeah, I'm lazy, scolling sucks. :smoke:
JSeal

Postby Mako 1 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:31 pm

I agree with jseal , I like it the way it was.
Now I can not get but two thngs to work on the homepage. The weather is over most of the bar that has the gps and launches , and the part that I can see will not activate. This home page only . Every thing else works fine. :boohoo:
Mako 1

2008 Kenner Mako 2201

Postby jsmoke222000 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Hmmm..... I'm not sure what is going on. I have tested the homepage with Firefox & Internet explorer 8. What internet browser are you using? The homepage should look just like this:

jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby jsmoke222000 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:16 am

After scratching my head for over 6 hours I finally figured out that the error is being caused my the google weather radar gadget on the homepage. It won't hurt anything, there is just a problem with the gadget script. unfortunately the gadget is no longer supported. I am looking for a new weather radar that has the same functions of the one currently on the homepage. This error is isolated to internet explorer. Firefox works just fine.
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby JSeal » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:21 am

Well, Maybe just the intranet out here at work, but the homepage that pulls up is nothing like the one you have screenshot. Page pulls up with errors and background looks like a low tech water graphic. I'll have to check it out at the house I suppose.
JSeal

Postby jsmoke222000 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:55 am

Check your browser. Internet Explorer 8 & the newest version of firefox work just fine. I'd be willing to be that your work computer had an older browser. Just update your browser. The homepage should look just like this. The background image is water. You will see more water on the sides of the homepage the higher the resolution is set @ on your computer.

jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby jsmoke222000 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 am

Here are download links for the newest versions of each browser:

jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Next

Return to Suggestions