[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Spinning rods

• Advertisement
Egret Baits Vudu Shrimp

Spinning rods

Re: Spinning rods

Postby Ray » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:52 am

Billy Stix is looking to give a good deal on 6'6" and 7' custom spinning rods. But he needs to know how many rod blanks to order.
The more he orders, the better the price he can give us. If anyone wants a good deal on a good spinning rod, PM Billy Stix on here or send him an email.
The link to his site is in the Biglake411 Sponsors section.
I already have 2 light action rods, 2 med. action rods, 2 spinning rods as gifts, 1 offshore jigging rod and another on the way.
But I need another couple spinning rods for myself. The more who want his rods, the better deal we can get.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Postby Ray » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:21 am

Here is some pictures of my wife's 7' Billy Stix spinning rod. She is a BIG Saints fan. When they won, she wanted a New Orleans Saints rod.
Billy made it for her and with silver and gold titanium eyes, white rod blank, black and gold thread design, black butt, La. flag and Saint's emblem.
Her name is also on the rod. I also put a gold and white Shimano Stradic reel on it. It matches the rod perfectly.
I had to move the reel handle to the right side, she cannot reel it left handed.

Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Postby Ray » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:29 am

If you call or email Billy, tell him Ray sent you so I might get a good deal... :fishin:

Billystixweb@aol.com

www.billystix.com
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Postby r_jackson » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:18 am

I sent Billy a PM. That is one sweet looking rod you got there Ray. :rockon:
r_jackson

Postby Ray » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:11 pm

It is a good rod.
I bought that one for her and a lighter action rod for my brother in law for Christmas.
They both throw live bait under a popping cork. These rods chunk a popping cork a long long way compared to baitcasting rods.
My wife's rod is a little stiffer and little more beefy.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Postby Ray » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:36 am

R-Jackson, I like your avatar.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Return to BillyStix Custom Fishing Rods