[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Redfish Rodeo 02/16/2013

• Advertisement
Coastline Trailers

Redfish Rodeo 02/16/2013

Post all upcoming events here

Re: Redfish Rodeo 02/16/2013

Postby Ray » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:06 pm

We had 53 paid fishermen.

7 teams weighed in Reds.
1 team weighed in Drum.
1 team after 2 pm with a Red. Didn't count.

1. Ellender/Trahan: 14.06 Lbs.
2. Adams/Adams: 13.94 Lbs.
3. Daughdrill/Daughdrill: 13.69 Lbs.
4. Baugh/Brown/Hardy: 13.09 Lbs.
5. Waltrip/Bowels: 7.32 Lbs.
6. Gibson/Menard: 6.13 Lbs.
7. Crafton/Chafin: 3.16 Lbs.

Big Nasty Drum: $70
Scott/Derrick/Chris ??? Can't read their writing... 36.25 Lbs.

$642 to a charity event for a kid who I already forgot his name.
He will be fishing with Adams Trophy Charters.
Jared told me his name, but I didn't write it down it was erased from memory as soon as the next guy spoke to me.

We had 3 Reds weighed in that were just 1/8 to 1/2 inches over. Didn't count.

With the conditions today, it was a battle of skill. No one was lucky enough to fall into a school of nice Reds. It was chase and find. Low water prevented some fishermen from getting into ponds and canals that were producing in the past few days. So they had to start from scratch this morning due to the low water.
The Weirs were DEAD today. No fish were caught at any of the weirs.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Previous

Return to Upcoming Events