[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Maniac Mullet

• Advertisement
Majek Boats

Maniac Mullet

Discuss all fishing tackle here. Rods, reels, lures, hooks, line, etc.

Maniac Mullet

Postby bourg62 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:29 pm

I bought a maniac mullet fast sink lure today, because I want to try and fish for some big trout in the coming weeks. Can someone help me out and point me where I could start trying to fish in Prien or Big Lake with this lure. Fishing with this lure, do i have to be in certain spots to use it? Also bought some killer flat minnows ttf, just curious on if these are some good baits to use out there in the lakes? Thanks for all the help. I'm kinda new with fishing hence these easy questions.
bourg62

Re: Maniac Mullet

Postby Ray » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:49 pm

TTF soft plastics are pretty good. This time of year, use a light jig head and work slow.
TTF also has a lot of good advice for using their lures on their website.
I got a bunch of them for free at a tournament a couple years ago, and a few more at
the Houston Boat Show and the Houston Fishing Show. They sometimes hand out free
samples at those shows.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Maniac Mullet

Postby ramosrecon » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:53 pm

I like the small size killer flats minnow the XL is to big I think always had better luck with the regular size in Bone Catcher and TX Shrimp

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
C. Ramos
ramosrecon

2015 Mako 18 LTS

Postby claydeaux » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:54 am

Theres a lot of good info on the manic mullet on 2coolfishing.com ..log in and do a search. They seem to produce a lot of nice trout,most of which are caught in 4-5 ft of water..Good Luck
claydeaux

Postby bourg62 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:11 pm

What is everyone's favorite color of the maniac mullet fast sink..
bourg62

Maniac Mullet

Postby ramosrecon » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:21 pm

I like the pearl and pink color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Apple dominating the WORLD
C. Ramos
ramosrecon

2015 Mako 18 LTS

Postby bourg62 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Ever have any luck with the marsh melon slow sink
bourg62

Maniac Mullet

Postby ramosrecon » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Have never tried that color and to be honest never seen the color come to think of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Apple dominating the WORLD
C. Ramos
ramosrecon

2015 Mako 18 LTS

Postby bourg62 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Just received mine last week..still awaiting to put it to the test
bourg62

Return to Tackle Shop