[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - T-Top Boat Covers

• Advertisement
Egret Baits

T-Top Boat Covers

General boating discussion (boats, motors, marine electronics & accessories)

T-Top Boat Covers

Postby matt65 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:41 am

I've notice more T-Top boats on the lake and around town and thought I'd offer a finding of mine. I have to store my T-Top boat outside and finding a cover that fit was a challenge. After going through 2 covers in short succession that could not be made to fit properly, I discovered these guys: [url=https://www.ttopcovers.com/products/t-top-boat-covers] out of Charleston SC who had the pattern for my exact boat. Kevin Blake and his team were great to work with. I recently tore a small hole at the trolling motor and sent it back to him for repair / reinforcement. He got hold of me and let me know that the cover was prematurely dry rotted (3 years into a 5 year warranty) and that they were going to replace it and add the additional reinforcing material for free along with sending a swatch to the material manufacturer to determine why it failed early. I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised at the customer service since I was just looking to get the small tear patched before it turned into a fatal hole.

These covers attach below the T-Top to the frame work but once adjusted I can put mine on in about 5 minutes and get it off in about 3 - including the trailer attachments. They also make a bonnet for the top if you want to protect that as well. Note that these are not for road use.

If you're looking for a cover for your boat, give them a try. If they don't have the pattern for your particular boat give them a call and they may be able to make one for you.

Matt
matt65

Return to The Boat Shed