[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - My boat will be here in a week!!! I hope!!!

• Advertisement
Majek Boats

My boat will be here in a week!!! I hope!!!

General boating discussion (boats, motors, marine electronics & accessories)

My boat will be here in a week!!! I hope!!!

Postby RigRatNoMeaux » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Just put my order in yesterday. Im going with the Sea Fox 240 xt with the yamaha 250 SHO. Gps, radio, stereo, minkotaTallinn, trolling motor, and the big center console so the ladies dont have to moon yall. (like ya'll would mind anyways). I only need one more thing for this boat, what to call her. The first boat i started slanging trout was called BUCK, she rode rough as hell. Then there was the Rig Rat, had many many many great trips bouncing from platform to platform in that boat. Had to put her to rest, she had a huge hole in the hull, she was old. Now i have the marsh mouse, (my lil flat). I was thinking of keeping the name in the rodent family, maybe Sea Squirrel. IDK. All suggestions will be taken. O, and did i mention, My boat should be in this weekend!!!
A BAD day of fishing is always better then a GOOD day at work!!!
RigRatNoMeaux

2002 alumacraft 16 ft, side console

Re: My boat will be here in a week!!! I hope!!!

Postby fishintechnician82 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:23 pm

Congrats on the new boat. Now let's go get some speck slime on it!!!!
GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!
fishintechnician82

Postby blong » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:06 pm

I kn ow you will love this boat. i bought a 22.5' sea fox last year w/ a 225 four stroke and it take wave's great. great riding boat.enjoy
blong

2010 sea fox 225 bs

Postby Hydro » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Congrats !!! That thing shoud be a beast with the SHO hanging off the transom...
Hydro

Return to The Boat Shed