[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4860: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4862: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4863: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4864: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Don't buy a starline trailer!!

• Advertisement
Majek Boats

Don't buy a starline trailer!!

General boating discussion (boats, motors, marine electronics & accessories)

Don't buy a starline trailer!!

Postby JAdams » Mon May 23, 2011 1:23 pm

Bought a boat on Starline trailer & the trailer design is biggest pile of crap I've ever seen! Only 2 boards and roller on 22 ft boat if u don't hit it just right ur gonna scuff ur boat. just spent 200 on brackets boards carpet etc to make it right
Adams Trophy Charters
Capt. Jared Adams
(337) 513-2760
JAdams

Re: Don't buy a starling trailer!!

Postby Ray » Mon May 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Thanks for the info.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Re: Don't buy a starling trailer!!

Postby herb fink » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:36 pm

i was one of the unfortunates to own the starline single axle trailer!!! i must have spoke with starline 15 times, he was helpful, but he could not make enough excuses to convince me i did'nt have a piece of you know what...i upgraded to a magic tilt twin axle and i no longer have any problems. when i originally bought my blazerbay boat something in the back of my head told me to beware of the trailer. i had never seen a 22 foot boat on only two wheels! sure enough i started finding cracks in the aluminum and the winch columm was configured so that it was an accident waiting to happen to tear out the fiberglass bow of the boat...anyhoo, i got rid of it thank God!!! one last thing...after questioning the guy that calls you back from starline (since no one ever answers the phone), he told me that starline wanted to originally put a better trailer on the blazerbay boat, but blazerbay did'nt want to spend the extra money to put a decent trailer under their boat...i swear this is what he told me!!! i have no complaints with the boat, but i was told by an aluminum welder in my hometown that i could have lost the boat from all the cracks on the 5" aluminum beams holding the axle. the trailer was a nighmare from day 1...i am delighted i got rid of the damn thing. herb fink
herb fink

Re: Don't buy a starline trailer!!

Postby Ray » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:40 pm

It is up to the dealer most of the time.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Return to The Boat Shed