[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Where to store a boat by Big Lake?

• Advertisement
Superstick

Where to store a boat by Big Lake?

General boating discussion (boats, motors, marine electronics & accessories)

Where to store a boat by Big Lake?

Postby wacotiger » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:50 am

We live in Texas (originally from Lake Charles), but go to Big Lake often and want to store our boat near or on the way to Big Lake from Lake Charles (we normally stay with family in Lake Charles). It does not have to be on the water or at a marina. Last time I was down there, I thought I saw a boat storage facility on Big Lake Road around Gray Plantation. I can't recall the name or the address. Does anyone know anything about this place? Is there a better place on the way from Lake Charles to Big Lake to store our boat? We need storage for a 22 ft boat. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
wacotiger

Re: Where to store a boat by Big Lake?

Postby Ray » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:26 pm

I read this too late. I just passed by that place a couple hours ago on Big Lake Rd. If I go back, I will look and get the number.

Call Ship To Shore on Lake St., they have boat sheds close to the public launch at Ellenders Bridge.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Return to The Boat Shed