[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4860: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4862: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4863: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4864: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Finally ordered my new boat

• Advertisement
Coastline Trailers

Finally ordered my new boat

General boating discussion (boats, motors, marine electronics & accessories)

Re: Finally ordered my new boat

Postby Saltymate » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:46 am

I'm just very curious and don't know if you're not supposed to ask things like this. But what will that right set you back after tax and all that.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
Saltymate

Postby jsmoke222000 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:57 am

Really depends on what options you want on the boat & what motor you go with.

Closest Majek dealer is Premier Yamaha in Beaumont. They will be at the Lake Charles boat show this weekend if you wanna go buy and check out the Majek extreme. I believe they will have a 20', 22' & 25' extreme at the show. Ask for Paul & tell whoever you talk to that you heard about them on Biglake411...
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby jsmoke222000 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:37 pm

jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby Ray » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:53 pm

There was a couple of dealers at the Houston Boat Show also last week.
Probably be some at the Houston Fishing Show too.
There were different versions of each model. Some I liked, some I didn't.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Finally ordered my new boat

Postby ramosrecon » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:07 am

Smoke I like the pictures she is looking good is that the 10' power pole and I think I see a hummingbird side image if so it looks like the same model that i have and you will love it. Looking good.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
C. Ramos
ramosrecon

2015 Mako 18 LTS

Postby jsmoke222000 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:18 am

8' signature series power poles, humminbird 998c SI :rockon:
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby ramosrecon » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:37 pm

8' signature series power poles, humminbird 998c SI

I through I seen the Humminbird you got the same one I go you will learn to love that thing the maps or unreal and up to date and the side imaging is the best thing since sliced bread it just some time to learn to use it. I read the manuel from cover to cover at least twice.
C. Ramos
ramosrecon

2015 Mako 18 LTS

Postby lavocat » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:28 pm

SHe is starting to look good Jared!
lavocat

Postby SaltyShaw » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:22 am

Slick lookin boat man!

Got to get in one the other day and it ran 76mph with some room to play equipped with a 250 SHO I was impressed!
Capt. Kade Shaw
SaltyShaw

Postby jsmoke222000 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:34 pm

jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

PreviousNext

Return to The Boat Shed