[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4860: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4862: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4863: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4864: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Finally ordered my new boat

• Advertisement
Majek Boats

Finally ordered my new boat

General boating discussion (boats, motors, marine electronics & accessories)

Finally ordered my new boat

Postby jsmoke222000 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:53 pm

I sealed the deal on Thursday & got my new boat ordered. I'm getting a Majek Extreme 2200 with a Mercury 250 ProXS!

Here is a picture of what it's going to look like. This is not the actual boat, just a photo of the same color Extreme. I should have it in +/- 8 weeks. :cheers:

I would really like to thank bayboatman (Paul Cormier) of for all the help in getting this deal done. Special thanks to Mr. Jimmy over @ & Mr. Marty over @ as well. Can't wait to get this rig out on the water & rip some lips!
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Re: Finally ordered my new boat

Postby Ray » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:15 pm

I like that boat. Light weight and I like the under gunnel rod holders. You can ride down the road and not have to worry about limbs and branches.
And running a long way with the rods up on the side of the console can weaken the rod tips.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Postby jsmoke222000 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 pm

I got the gunnel rod holders on mine. Really looking forward to getting the new rig on the water to see what it can do. I'm propping it with a 26P Merc bravo I XS. Should run 70+ with no problem @ all. With trim tabs & the racing seats, it should be a smooth comfortable ride. :smoke:
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby lsubaseball » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:47 pm

That sure looks like a very nice rig, I'm sure you will enjoy it
lsubaseball

Postby ramosrecon » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:16 pm

Cool looking. Are you going to wrap it also?
C. Ramos
ramosrecon

2015 Mako 18 LTS

Postby jsmoke222000 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:42 pm

I'm working on some sponsor deals right now. I've got a few different irons in the fire. I'm not going to come out of my pocket to wrap it but if someone wants the advertising space I'll be happy to discuss some options with them. I hope to have all that lined up within the next 2 or 3 weeks.
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby bayboatman » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:17 am

Kick ass. I am ready for you to be in your new boat. I just delivered one to a guy in Sulphur. He absolutely loves it. Welcome to the family Jared. You will be much happier with this choice than your other options. Looking forward to a good relationship with ya.
pcormier@premier-yamaha.com
Houston, Tx.
281-443-2885
bayboatman

Postby bayboatman » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:38 am

We also carry the 25 Extreme. If your intrested in any of the models you can get with Jared and he will assist in setting up a demo at your convienence.

Image Image
pcormier@premier-yamaha.com
Houston, Tx.
281-443-2885
bayboatman

Postby jsmoke222000 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:48 am

I came really close to getting the 25' extreme. It's just a little too big for me right now. It would make an awesome guide boat though. Very roomy & the new cap looks awesome.
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby Capt.Paul » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:53 pm

Congrats on that boat. Can't wait to see it.
FishTale Charters
Capt. Paul Davidson Jr.
318-254-3710
www.fishtalellc.com
Capt.Paul

Next

Return to The Boat Shed