[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Power Pole Install :)

• Advertisement
TFO Rods

Power Pole Install :)

General boating discussion (boats, motors, marine electronics & accessories)

Re: Power Pole Install :)

Postby gatortrax35 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:29 pm

nice im looking into buying a nautic star and im getting a power pole!! my wife want a 2400, but I think a 2110 will be enough. SHE thinks she can put a bathroom in the console on a 2400! need to go to laff and really look at them.
gatortrax35

Postby jsmoke222000 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:38 pm

I looked @ a 2110 Nautic & I really liked it but the dealer I went to was very unfriendly. I ended up looking @ a Blue Wave Pure Bay 2200 & that's what I got. Nothing against the Nautic, it's a really nice boat. The Pure Bay has quite a bit more room in it though & it was cheaper. Lake Area Marine in Lake Charles had the best price by almost $5,000. If you are thinking of getting a Power Pole, Give Kevin a shout. He has the best prices guaranteed! Make sure you tell him you heard about him on the 411!
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby lucky » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:55 pm

Nice Install. Never seen one on a bracket before. Just a quick observation, You may want to get some liquid electric tape/sealant/tape on those blue wire and green wire connections, looks like you can see metal from the photo. Might cause a spark and or corrode quickly.

L
lucky

Postby jspencer » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:13 pm

looks really nice. i was looking on the web at the power pole and i seen a site for shollow water anchor systems. one that stuck was called Hold My Stick,it was a 7 ft.fiberglass rod that slid down a bracket on the back of the boat and it cost about $200.00.
i bought a 12 ft by 2 in. solid aluminum rod for $14.00 and had my welder at work make me a bracket to mount on the :dance: back of the boat to where the rod slides in. i cut the rod to 8ft. with a t handle on the end to pull it up, about $20.00 all together.
will be trying it out this week on my J16 Carolina Skiff,let yall know how it works.
jspencer

Postby jsmoke222000 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:18 pm

Sounds like a perry pole.
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby Jive Turkey » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Thats a mighty fine setup u gots there Jsmoke!!! :onbottom:
Jive Turkey

Postby jspencer » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:25 pm

DID NOT GET TO TRY IT OUT,HAD A DEATH IN THE FAMILY,HAD TO GO TO TEXAS.
jspencer

Previous

Return to The Boat Shed