[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Petos in Moss Bluff has switched to ethanol

• Advertisement
Litem'Up Lures

Petos in Moss Bluff has switched to ethanol

General boating discussion (boats, motors, marine electronics & accessories)

Petos in Moss Bluff has switched to ethanol

Postby speckilla89 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Petos is now using ethanol in their gas. Stopped by the other day to fill up and noticed the sign was gone and the sticker was on the pump. Just let y'all know so you can update the list.
A Bad Day of Fishing is Still Better than a good day at work!
speckilla89

Re: Petos in Moss Bluff has switched to ethanol

Postby jsmoke222000 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Thanks for the update! :banghead: I have updated the list & the map. I'll boycott their fuel but not the boudin! :popcorn:
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby speckilla89 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:41 pm

Its awesome i know. I just wish they wouldn't have done that because I live in Moss Bluff. Now I have to drive to Rudy's :bs:
A Bad Day of Fishing is Still Better than a good day at work!
speckilla89

Postby gerald » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:49 pm

I filled up there a few days ago.........guess they lost my business now.
gerald

Return to The Boat Shed