[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - New BlackJack is here

• Advertisement
Egret Baits

New BlackJack is here

General boating discussion (boats, motors, marine electronics & accessories)

New BlackJack is here

Postby lavocat » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:47 pm

The new boat is finally here. Did the breakin on the motor(2 hrs) Friday evening and hit Big Lake Saturday along with every other boat within a 100 mile radius. Fishing was poor but boat was fine. Can't figure how to upload a photo of the boat here.
lavocat

Re: New BlackJack is here

Postby Ray » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:49 pm

Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Postby jsmoke222000 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:02 pm

We need to see pics of the new ride!
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby lavocat » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:31 am

Image Image
lavocat

Postby Ray » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:56 am

She's too nice to get dirty... LOL
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Postby lavocat » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:15 am

Well it got dirty saturday and because it was waxed really good before it hit the water, it cleaned up really easy.
lavocat

Postby JSeal » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:20 pm

:: Whistles ::
JSeal

Postby lavocat » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 pm

I have a Garmin 541s GPS on the new boat. I do not have GPS waypoints saved to my computer but I have a written list of the coordinates for all of my spots. Now I have to get them into the new GPS. I assume that I will need a program for my computer first and then put all the info in that program and then download to a SD card and then into the GPS. If I am correct, what program should I use. Some say Mapsource but I have NO clue. :dunno:
lavocat

Postby Ray » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:51 pm

My Garmin 76 came with Mapsource, but it only sees my GPS. It uses the GPS serial number to make sure no one
else can use the program.
You can cut and paste GPS coordinates from a spread sheet and paste them into the Mapsource software, then
download them into the GPS. I can help you if you have the software. I have done it before. But you have to
have the GPS or SD card plugged into the laptop/computer.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Postby Ray » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:56 pm

You may be able to cut and paste the coordinates from a spreadsheet on your computer to the SD card with
out the mapping software.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Next

Return to The Boat Shed