[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Haynie Pros & Cons!!??!!

• Advertisement
Mercury Optimax Pro XS

Haynie Pros & Cons!!??!!

General boating discussion (boats, motors, marine electronics & accessories)

Haynie Pros & Cons!!??!!

Postby ardoin25 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:07 pm

OK guys.... I know there are a few of you on here that have Haynie boats or have fished from from. I went for a demo in a 24 HO yesterday. Wanted to demo the Z21 but none were available. Does anyone have any "CONS" to metion about this boat. When I took it out for the demo it was really calm so I didnt get to experience the rough water ride. Im seriously thinking of ordering a Z21 when I go back in from offshore. Any Pros or Cons would be appreciated! :dance:
ardoin25

Re: Haynie Pros & Cons!!??!!

Postby jsmoke222000 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:29 pm

W has a Z21 and cajunredfish07 bought one about a month ago. The Z21 is a freaking awesome boat man. That is what we are fishing out of next tournament season. I'm sure cajunredfish07 will give you a demo when he gets back from offshore. I highly recommend a Haynie & I have a Blue Wave Pure Bay 2200. My next boat will be a haynie, I can promise you that. Tell Chris & Paul that you heard it on the 411! :cheers:
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby ardoin25 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Ive heard nothing put good things about them and the 24 HO rode like a dream. Im looking forward to demoing the Z21 when I get back in from offshore. Also, Paul and I were talking about Biglake411 on the way to Spicers yesterday afternoon.
:cheers:
ardoin25

Postby jsmoke222000 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:40 pm

yeah, they know us over there. cajunredfish07 should have his boat by the time you get back from work. We will be heading down to venice to fish a tournament out of it.
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby fontfont » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Smoke when are you coming in?
fontfont

Postby jsmoke222000 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:08 pm

I hope to be in on the 15th of october.
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby Ray » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:44 pm

I fished the Z-21 in rough cold weather last winter. It is a very dry ride, very fast for a bay boat and lots of deck space and walking room.
You can customize them any way you want. If I were you, I would get the hyd. jackplate, pop up stainless steel cleats, baitwell, fishwell, at least a 50 gal. gas tank, and get as much good quality equipment as possible, like stainless steel lights, not aluminum.
The only drawback I see is all the wood under the deck. But that is my opinion only. I am too scared to have a boat with wood under the deck.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Postby ardoin25 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:56 pm

I agree Ray. Thats the only thing thats kinda making me think twice about it. Im not the kinda guy to buy a new boat every couple years. The wood kinda scared me also but it is a fine fishin machine!!
ardoin25

Postby ramosrecon » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:19 pm

All I can say is I wish I would have waited when I bought my boat because a month later Chris opened his shop. I'm at the shop more than at my on house and I can say I have never heard any wood releated issues about the Haynie boat. Very well made boat and you don't have to worry about wood releated issues when you or in a extra dry boat. My future Haynie boat is the 24 HO and I had a color pattern but I will have to get another one because someone kinda of used my pattern but it is all cool. :pimp:
C. Ramos
ramosrecon

2015 Mako 18 LTS

Postby jsmoke222000 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:53 am

I have no clue who might have used your color pattern? :smoke:
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Next

Return to The Boat Shed