[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Ideas for your next boat.

• Advertisement
Egret Baits Vudu Shrimp

Ideas for your next boat.

General boating discussion (boats, motors, marine electronics & accessories)

Ideas for your next boat.

Postby bayboatman » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:52 am

pcormier@premier-yamaha.com
Houston, Tx.
281-443-2885
bayboatman

Re: Ideas for your next boat.

Postby cajunredfish07 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:16 pm

That is a WEAK video for Majek..!!
TFO Signature Rods Pro Staff
FINS Lines Pro Staff
Nemire Lures Pro Staff
Reaction Strike Lures Pro Staff
Mercury Pro Team
Haynie Boats
Chris's Marine
Rejuvanade
Rat-L-Trap Lures
Tops-N-Towers
cajunredfish07

2011 Haynie Z21

Postby bayboatman » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:50 pm

Now Now. You dont hear me stressing my opinion on the Haynie video. "If its on the water its gotta be a Haynie. LOL ""
Houston, Tx.
281-443-2885
bayboatman

Postby bayboatman » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:52 pm

Neil I will have a couple Majeks on display on the Red fish tourney in April. I know you like speed. I will show you the difference.
Houston, Tx.
281-443-2885
bayboatman

Postby ramosrecon » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:22 pm

I would have to agree with cajunrefish07 the video is WEAK. One last note get the saying right if you or going to say a quote. "The finest boat on the water its got to be a HAYNIE" :pimp:
C. Ramos
ramosrecon

2015 Mako 18 LTS

Postby bayboatman » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:29 pm

ok with your baychamp boat. I will be there with a majek or two to show all the haynie boys how slow their boats are.
Houston, Tx.
281-443-2885
bayboatman

Postby jsmoke222000 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 pm

Play nice boys...
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby ramosrecon » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:55 pm

I will say this one thing nice it is a CHAMPION BAY CHAMP and I will play nice daddy smoke, but he did start it.
C. Ramos
ramosrecon

2015 Mako 18 LTS

Postby bayboatman » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:23 am

LOL Ramos come on dude. Dont be a hater to Majek. But I do appreciate your frustrations being in that champion. Like I said I will have two or three Majeks at the tourney. Maybe if your lucky I will take you for the ride of your life. lol
Houston, Tx.
281-443-2885
bayboatman

Postby ramosrecon » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:58 pm

No frustrations I love my CHAMPION I wouldnt have bought her if I didn't like it. I just thing the Majek looks like a bass boat more than a bay boat and if I wanted another boat I would go out and buy one, but I have decided to keep what is paid for and do some upgrades to her. But you have to admit the Majek video is WEAK and I have to support the man who did alot to my boat for next to nothing. :pimp:
C. Ramos
ramosrecon

2015 Mako 18 LTS

Next

Return to The Boat Shed