[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Ideas for your next boat.

• Advertisement
Mercury 4 Stroke 150

Ideas for your next boat.

General boating discussion (boats, motors, marine electronics & accessories)

Re: Ideas for your next boat.

Postby bayboatman » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:24 pm

Good Im glad you like your boat otherwise it would have been a waste of money. VIdeos dont sell boats. The boats sell boat. I sell Majeks by getting people in them and showing them what they are capable of. Who knows you friend might just show back up, but dont count on it.
pcormier@premier-yamaha.com
Houston, Tx.
281-443-2885
bayboatman

Postby _W_ » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Hayine Best boat on Big Lake...........Numbers dont lie!!!
_W_

Postby jsmoke222000 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:43 am

Everyone is most certainly entitled to their opinion on these boats. I am going to gather up some info on the Majek Extreme 2200 & the Haynie Z21 so that we can compare the 2 boats side by side. Now I'm just talking about the boats themselves, not the motors or accessories. It's really unfair to say that one boat is faster than another if they have different motors on them. For a true comparison of the 2 boats, we should take the motor out of the equation & simply compare the standard features of each boat. I'll post a new thread as soon as I gather up all the information. This should lead to an interesting & spirited debate. :popcorn:
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby bayboatman » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:11 am

April 30th I will be at Herberts landing with 3 Majeks. We will see W which boat is faster. Dont put any money on your Haynie.
Houston, Tx.
281-443-2885
bayboatman

Postby jsmoke222000 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:22 am

The speed of the boat is going to be a direct result of the motor & prop that is on it. You really can't compare the speed unless you are running the same motor & prop. W's Haynie has a 225 Optimax on it, not sure about the prop. Neil's boat has a 225 Pro XS on it & it's gonna be faster because of the motor. This is why I started the other thread to compare only the hulls & standard features.
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby ramosrecon » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:34 pm

Could not agree more with you on that smoke and I would like to add something speed is good, but when it comes down to it as long as you get to the fishing hole with a nice, comfortable, dry ride and backto the landing shouldnt that be the only thing that really matters because I dont ever remember going fishing with other people and with you and we said we should have got there faster. Just saying may be wrong. If I wanted speed I would buy a race boat.
C. Ramos
ramosrecon

2015 Mako 18 LTS

Postby cajunredfish07 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:58 pm

You bring a Majek 22 extreme w/225 and we will definetly see..but dont be mad if you have to drive back to Beaumont with your tail between your legs..and tell your boss what REALLY happen....I HOPE ON APRIL 30th THERE IS ABOUT A 2' R 3' CHOP ON BIG LAKE..!!! AND SEE IF THE EXTREME CAN HANDLE IT AT 60MPH WITHOUT GETTING WET OR A BAD BACK AFTER RIDE..!!!

rAMOS YOUR RIGHT..SPEED ISNT EVERYTHING,...BUT IT IS NICE ON TOURNEY DAY...
TFO Signature Rods Pro Staff
FINS Lines Pro Staff
Nemire Lures Pro Staff
Reaction Strike Lures Pro Staff
Mercury Pro Team
Haynie Boats
Chris's Marine
Rejuvanade
Rat-L-Trap Lures
Tops-N-Towers
cajunredfish07

2011 Haynie Z21

Postby _W_ » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Majak might go faster on smooth waters but in a chop..your toast :ban:
_W_

Postby Ray » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:18 am

I like them both, for different reasons. But I have never ridden in an Extreme yet.
I have a bad back, and I have ridden in the Haynie in bad weather. Nice riding boat.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Postby bayboatman » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Well to answer any questions on how the Majek 22 extreme runs in a chop. I was in Corpus Christi this wknd and ran the 22 extreme with 20-30 mile winds over a two foot chop and consistantly ran 77+ MPH and NOT a drop of water. like i said I will be there on the 30th of April. Let the boat do the talking.
Houston, Tx.
281-443-2885
bayboatman

PreviousNext

Return to The Boat Shed