[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - TFO RODS

• Advertisement
Coastline Trailers

TFO RODS

TFO RODS

Postby RUNMYHARLEY2 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:28 pm

BEEN LOOKING AT THE TFO RODS ON THIS SITE AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE I COULD BY ONE.DRIVING 70 MILES EAST IS A LITTLE TO MUCH.THANKS
RUNMYHARLEY2

Re: TFO RODS

Postby jsmoke222000 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:35 pm

I'm actually glad you asked. They do not currently carry TFO Rods @ Lake Charles Tackle or @ The Tackle Box in Sulphur. I went by the tackle box yesterday & showed the manager one of the rods. If enough folks call & ask about them, I'm sure they will start selling them though, atleast i would think that they would. The closest place to get them is in Lafayette @ these 2 places:

Olivier's Custom Rods
1208 Surrey Street
Lafayette, LA 70501
Phone: 337-233-6341

Pack & Paddle
601 E. Pinhook Road
Lafayette, LA 70501
Phone: 337-232-5854

The # to Lake Charles Tackle is (337) 479-2999

The # to The Tackle Box is (337) 625-6401

Spread the word to your buddies if you can.
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby RUNMYHARLEY2 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:02 pm

THANKS FOR 411.I WILL SPREAD THE WORD.I GUESS I WILL GO 70MILES EAST.THERE KINDA GROWING ON ME THE MORE I LOOK AT THEM.
RUNMYHARLEY2

Postby jsmoke222000 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:39 pm

I have a 7' medium action that I use for trout & a 7' medium heavy action that I use for reds. I love them. You might want to call ahead to make sure they have what you are looking for in stock. Hopefully The Tackle Box or Lake Charles Tackle will begin to carry them soon.
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby RUNMYHARLEY2 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:20 pm

OK GOT MY 1ST TFO ROD TODAY AT PACK@PADDLE.7T MEDIUM.PROBLEY WILL GET ANOTHER 7FT MEDIUM LIGHT NONE IN STOCK. VERY HELPFUL PEOPLE THERE.NOW I CAN SIT AND LOOK AT IT FOR 5 DAYS TILL I CAN GET BACK OUT THERE AND THROW IT.JSMOKE I WAS WONDERING IF YOUR MEDIUM IS GOLD HANDLE ALSO.
RUNMYHARLEY2

Postby jsmoke222000 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:05 am

Medium is gold. They are color coded by action.
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby LCangler » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:38 am

I went to the site after this discussion and didn't realize Gary Loomis was the creator. I currently have 2 Loomis rods that I use for trout. I've had one about 5 years and got the other this Christmas. Can't beat them for sensitivity to bite and strength while the fight is on (caught a lot of big reds on them too). Will have to get one of the TFO's too.
LCangler

Postby jsmoke222000 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:00 pm

I would like to be able to offer the rods here on the site but it doesn't look like i will be able to. I will keep you guys posted on where you can get the rods if any of the local shops pick them up.
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Return to TFO Rods - Temple Fork Outfitters