[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - TFO Rods - BigLake411 Members - Try it before you buy it!

• Advertisement
TFO Rods

TFO Rods - BigLake411 Members - Try it before you buy it!

Which TFO rod are you most interested in trying?

Casting
23%
Spinning
6%
6'
1%
6'6"
6%
7'
30%
7'6"
5%
ML
5%
M
16%
MH
7%
H
No votes

Total votes : 82

Re: TFO Rods - BigLake411 Members - Try it before you buy i

Postby b0dysnatcher » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:39 am

I would like to try a medium action, 6'6 or 7 ft.
b0dysnatcher

Postby jsmoke222000 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Ok guys, I just got off the phone with TFO. We are going to leave the poll open until Monday. Anyone that wants to participate in this contest needs to vote in the poll & post in this thread. I will be calling TFO on Monday to make the rod order & the rods will be shipped to me. When the rods arrive, I will get them to you guys to use for a week or so. Anyone testing a rod will be required to post a review about it. After everyone had gotten a chance to try out the rods, they will be returned to me. The guys from TFO are going to be reading your reviews of the rods & they have decided that the lightly used rods will be given back to the members who have been given the most helpful feedback. This is a golden opportunity to get your hands on a quality fishing rod @ no cost to you. Again, if you already have a TFO rod, please give some feedback on the rods in this thread. If your feedback is helpful enough, you just might get another rod @ no cost to you.

I want to personally thank TFO for giving you guys this opportunity to try their rods out for free. :cheers:

Off Topic: Here is a look @ our TFO tournament jerseys for next season: :rockon:

jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby reelreports » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:21 pm

Those shirts are cool as hell! Anyway I could get one? how much are they? Count me on on the rod testing also. :onbottom:
reelreports

Postby LaidBack » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:17 pm

i would like a 7' M spinning rod!!!! :dance: also need a 2xl shirt !!!!
"Will FISH for FOOD"!!! (but hold the onions)
LaidBack

Postby jsmoke222000 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:29 pm

I am double checking on the shirts to be sure it is ok to give you guys the purchase information. I'm sure it is, I just wanna double check with TFO as it is their logo.
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby Ray » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:35 pm

I'd like to test a 7' med. spinning rod.
I want to test it against the other 2 brands I have and see if TFO is a top rated rod.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Postby jsmoke222000 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:16 pm

I am also very interested to see how they compare to the other rods you are using. :cheers:
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby fontfont » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:44 pm

I would like to try a 7' med casting rod against my other shimano rods!!!
fontfont

Postby Jive Turkey » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:11 pm

say brother man i sure would likes to try me one of dem dare rods gotta be better then my UGLY STICK!!!
Jive Turkey

Postby jsmoke222000 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:12 pm

You can compare the TFO rods to the black dude in your avatar! It will lay the smack down on them fish! :LMAO:
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

PreviousNext

Return to TFO Rods - Temple Fork Outfitters