[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4860: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4862: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4863: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4864: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - TFO Rods - BigLake411 Members - Try it before you buy it!

• Advertisement
Egret Baits

TFO Rods - BigLake411 Members - Try it before you buy it!

Which TFO rod are you most interested in trying?

Casting
23%
Spinning
6%
6'
1%
6'6"
6%
7'
30%
7'6"
5%
ML
5%
M
16%
MH
7%
H
No votes

Total votes : 82

Re: TFO Rods - BigLake411 Members - Try it before you buy i

Postby Capt.Paul » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:59 am

Smoke, Glad you got this together. It is going to be a good opportunity for people to test what I think is a top quality product. I have been fishing them since January and have been throughly pleased at their lightweight,sesitivity and durability. I have used 2 other name brand rods over the past few years and neither of them compare to these rods.I don't believe you will find a better rod on the market for the money. It is going to be interesting to see other peoples thoughts as they test these rods.
FishTale Charters
Capt. Paul Davidson Jr.
318-254-3710
www.fishtalellc.com
Capt.Paul

Postby jsmoke222000 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:24 pm

I totally agree Paul. It's going to be interesting to see what the guys have to say about the rods when they compare them to what they have been using.

I just spoke to TFO & they said that if any of you guys wanna buy a shirt, go right ahead. Just fill out the form & send it in to Valley. Here is the order form:

jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby jsmoke222000 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:33 pm

Don't forget tp post in this thread if you want to participate in this contest. I need to get everyone on the list so I know the total # of people participating. :popcorn:
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby jsmoke222000 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:18 pm

I was just brought to my attention that some of you may not fully understand this contest. This contest is 100% FREE of charge. There is no catch. All that TFO is asking of us is to provide them with some feedback on the rods. If you use one of the rods, simply post a short review of your experience. No one is going to be charged a dime for these rods whether you post a review or not. If you don't plan on posting some feedback, don't take a rod to try. The members who post the most useful feedback will be rewarded with a lightly used rod, FREE of charge.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me via email or PM. :cheers:
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby gulfsouth33 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:43 pm

let's see if they hold up to the OLE WAL-MART special! :onbottom:

how much are those shirts?
If momma ain't happy nobody's happy!
gulfsouth33

Postby jsmoke222000 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:26 pm

The price is on the order form... :roll:
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby captskipfloyd » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Smoke,
These rods are the best. Good thing you got going here, Paul and I have been using them all season and would never even think of changing. Paul and I use to break at least two rods every tournament and we have yet to have one of these break. The guys that try them, there is no way that they can not like them.. :fishin:
Capt. Skip Floyd
www.getstuckfishin.com
Nemire Lures Saltwater Pro
Savephace National Saltwater Pro
Livingston Lures Regional Director for Sales
TFO Rods
captskipfloyd

Postby jsmoke222000 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:43 am

bodysnatcher has a 7' medium action casting rod that he is going to try out this evening & tomorrow. :popcorn:
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby b0dysnatcher » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:31 pm

On Thursday August 12,2010 I was able to obtain one of the 7' Medium TFO rods from Jared and hit the lake with my dad and son, I have never fished with a longer rod than a 6'6" so right away i could see a diference in casting and jigging of the Chicken on a chain i was throwing. I liked the quality of the medium action and was able to catch a few redfish on it, unfortuantly the reds were 1/4 inch to small for legal keeping. The eyes on the rod were very smooth with every cast. I put my little Shimano 200 E on this rod and went to town. The sensitivity was very good when the bite was on it. I would use this rod again in the future if i found it in stores.

Mark Bordelon

Bodysnatcher
b0dysnatcher

Postby JAdams » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:45 am

gary loomis has always made quality rods i would like to try one of these new tfo rods.
Adams Trophy Charters
Capt. Jared Adams
(337) 513-2760
JAdams

PreviousNext

Return to TFO Rods - Temple Fork Outfitters