[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - prien lake in kayak

• Advertisement
FINS Fishing

prien lake in kayak

General kayak / paddle craft discussion.

prien lake in kayak

Postby kenmore_mo » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:40 am

Anyone fished prien area lately with a kayak?
kenmore_mo

Re: prien lake in kayak

Postby Ray » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Every time I cross the bridge in the evenings I see kayaks out there.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Postby Ray » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:30 pm

There was about 6 cars and trucks with Kayak racks on top out there this evening.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Postby GeauxTigers » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:01 am

Those guys are out there a couple of afternoons each week. I think they are just a paddle kayak club. I don't think they fish.

I've fished there quite a few times from my kayak. Just not recently. It's been 9 or 10 months. Not my favorite place to be in a kayak since I like to fish under the bridge. Boats heading north from the Prien Lake launch fly through there with little to no regard for kayakers. Almost seems like they get interested and want a closer look at you. lol. I'd recommend sticking to the north bank across from the 210 launch and hugging that bank north to LDL so you stay protected from big boats and big wake. I've caught lots of fish making that paddle and casting into the channel.

Chris
GeauxTigers

Return to The Yak Shack