[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - To buy a surface drive

• Advertisement
Majek Boats

To buy a surface drive

General boating discussion (boats, motors, marine electronics & accessories)

To buy a surface drive

Postby j.rush337 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:39 pm

Hey Guys,
New to the forum and have a question, I am planning to start fishing the lake a lot, and considering upgrading from my aluminum with a 25 and getting something new, I like fishing marshes and I don't like using a yak, so I was thinking surface drive, but didn't know if it was ok to run up into the marshes around the lake with a motor, and I didn't know if it would just make more sense to just buy a shallow water center console, I will also be using the boat to do my duck hunting, but that is not a deciding factor, im doing fine with my aluminum now, It would just be a heck of a lot easier with a gator tail. I just want to get into fishing the lake exclusively, and haven't done much but go down lng and get stuck in marshes with my boat now, any help would be appreciated.
j.rush337

Return to The Boat Shed