[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Hello All

• Advertisement
Mercury Optimax Pro XS

Hello All

Welcome to Big Lake 411

Hello All

Postby CajunBullett » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:13 pm

Hi
Im new to this site and to Big Lake...Plan to start fishing there soon. Buddy of mine goes a good bit (actually I've got several guys that go often) and I'm ready to give it a whirl! My son and I just finished a project boat we picked up for a song...it's a 24' Cajun bayboat w Suzuki dt 225. After a ton of work it's running like a dream..we've been out on some local lakes testing everything out (Chicot, Indian Creek, Dubisson) but I'm ready to hit some big water. I've been sucking up a lot of info from this site (thanks!) I'll probably have questions and I appreciate any time ya'll take to answer. My son (who is 20 now) has had a rough go (4 open heart surgeries and several other "procedures") from the day he was born..but he loves to hunt and fish. He's good at it too! We've done a lot of bass fishing (had a 14' aluminum boat) but we really wanted to give this a whirl! He found the boat and we've been working on it together... Only thing it lacks is a trolling motor but everything else is up and running (2 livewells, GPS Sonar, etc.)
Wish us luck! :onbottom:
CajunBullett

Re: Hello All

Postby kwoods » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:48 pm

good luck
kwoods

Postby Mansfield Kid » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:55 am

Good luck, have fun
Mansfield Kid

Postby Kajunspeck » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:33 am

Have fun and keep up up to date on your trips.
Kajunspeck

Hello All

Postby ramosrecon » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:45 pm

Good luck and have fun because that is what fishing is about having fun with family and friends

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
C. Ramos
ramosrecon

2015 Mako 18 LTS

Postby Keith C » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:32 pm

Good Luck, Although I have not actually been out on Big Lake in my own boat, I should warn you that there is ALOT of shallow water in Big Lake. You may want to get a good map of the lake ahead of time, and get some local knowlage of the dangers.
Keith from Lake Charles
Keith C

Return to The Welcome Center