[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - LSU Chinese Fire Drill

• Advertisement
Egret Baits Vudu Shrimp

LSU Chinese Fire Drill

Use this section to discuss football, basketball, baseball, MMA & all other sports

Re: LSU Chinese Fire Drill

Postby fishintechnician82 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:07 pm

not sure if many people realize it but when you look at stats miles has won way more games at LSU than saban did, and has the highest winning percentage of any LSU head coach. i also think crowton is the biggest problem. while miles' wins at LSU arnt pretty ones they are still wins. in my opnion on the QB situation Lee is the better passer and Jefferson is the better runner, but with the running backs and receivers we have we shouldn't have to rely on our QB the run the ball. also as of last game i see improvement from Lee but none at all from Jefferson. big picture is that we are 5-0 and i truly believe we can and will beat florida this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!
fishintechnician82

Previous

Return to General Sports Discussion