[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Electrical outlets/ lights not working

• Advertisement
TFO Rods

Electrical outlets/ lights not working

Electrical outlets/ lights not working

Postby jsmoke222000 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:34 pm

The past few weeks I have noticed that the electrical outlets on the right side @ the cleaning station & the light above the cleaning station are not working. I sent the following email to the Facility Management Dept. this morning:

Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 7:47 AM
To: Dana Mack
Subject: Electricity out @ Calcasieu Point

To whom it may concern,

The electrical outlets on the right side (facing the water) of the cleaning station & the light above the cleaning station are not currently working. They have been off for over 2 weeks. The 3 outlets on the left side work just fine. If you could have someone take a look @ it, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Reguards,

Jared

I got the following response:

Subject: RE: Electricity out @ Calcasieu Point
Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 10:47 AM

Thank you Jared, a work order has been issue for these jobs. I appreciate the correspondence.

Dana Mack

Administrative Assistant

Facility Management

P O Box 3287

Lake Charles LA 70602

337-721-3540

Fax 337-437-3632

Email: dmack@cppj.net

Hopefully they can get it back on soon. :cheers:

FYI - Dana is the person to contact with these types of issues if something needs to be fixed.
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Return to Calcasieu Point Bait & More