[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4860: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4862: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4863: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4864: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Recent changes

• Advertisement
Egret Baits Kick-A-Mullet

Recent changes

Something you would like to see? Post all your website suggestions here

Re: Recent changes

Postby JSeal » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:13 am

Our computers here are surf controlled and dominated by the administration, I can't download anything from the internet much less update software, guess I'll just have to go straight to the message board, no problems for me there.
JSeal

Postby gulfsouth33 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:45 pm

If it is not broke dont fix it.
what comes up on my computer is still not what you show in your post
If momma ain't happy nobody's happy!
gulfsouth33

Postby jsmoke222000 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Ok, I pretty much totally re wrote the HTML code today. Are you still getting errors & what not.
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby jsmoke222000 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:13 pm

All of the following web browsers will display this site correctly:

Internet Explorer 8.0
Firefox 3.5.7
Kazehakase 0.5.2
Iceape 1.1.13
Epiphany 2.22
Firefox 2.0.0.19
Firefox 3.0.3
Kazehakase 0.5.4
Kazehakase 0.5.2
Iceape 1.1.13
Epiphany 2.22
Iceweasel 3.0.4
Opera 9.80
Safari 3.2.1
Opera 10.00
Firefox 1.5
Firefox 3.6
SeaMonkey 2.0
Minefield 3.7
Iceweasel 2.0.0.19
Navigator 9.0.0.5
Shiretoko 3.5
Flock 2.5

If you do not have one of these browsers or you have an older version of one of them, please update your browser.

If you have an up to date browser the site will look like this: (there are rotating pictures @ the top of the page)

Older browsers will see this or worse:

jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby jsmoke222000 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:29 am

I found a solution to the problem! I have installed a small javascript notification on the website. Many of you are still using very old, out-dated browsers – most of them for no actual reason. Switching to an newer browser is better for you for security purposes. Below is an example of what the script will say if you are using an out-dated browser.

When you click on "Learn how to update your browser", you will be redirected to this website:

Rather than post links to all the browser update sites, this script will do all the work for me! I guess I'm lazy too!

jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby JSeal » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:49 am

Well, your java updater thingy works, tells me I have Internet Explorer 6 on my pc at work. Ah well, it was fine at the house, but still...I had to scroll to look at all the info, I prefer not have to scroll to look/see all the info that I randomly look at. I do like the weather radar and be able to see where the rain is and where it's going, if you could bigger that thing up and move it closer to the top, that'd be nice.
JSeal

Postby Ray » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:39 pm

I can't see it right at work either. And I cannot download ANYTHING to our company computers.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Postby jsmoke222000 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:09 am

Well folks, I have some great news. I finally worked the kinks out of the homepage. The HTML code was giving me fits! It only too me 2 months to figure it out. Everyone should be able to use the homepage as it was intended now. I have tested it with all versions of Firefox up to 3.5, IE6, IE7, IE8 & Safari. A newer browser will look much better but they all should now have the same layout. :cheers:

Can anyone confirm that the homepage is working correctly with the new Firefox 3.6?
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby Ray » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:26 am

I have the latest version of Firefox on my laptop and it all looks good to me.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Postby Wag » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:31 am

I am using IE 7 and on your homepage there is no way to navigate to other pages, forum, gps, etc....it does not work, place the arrow over forum and nothing happens, you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page and press and click where you want to go down there....thought you should know.
Wag

2003 Kenner 1902 Vision

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions