[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4860: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4862: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4863: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4864: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3850)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Health Problems

• Advertisement
Coastline Trailers

Health Problems

All off topic discussions, rants & blather belong here

Health Problems

Postby ramosrecon » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:12 am

My son who is 14 years old has been battling a blood disease sine he was very young and takes medication for it on a month to month time period in turn the medication causes him not to be able to gain weight and not to be the size he should be for 14. Yesterday the bomb shell was dropped he was having chest pains and when he was taken into the hospital it was discovered he has a heart condition that he will now have to battle. The only reason for me getting into inshore fishing was for him and I want to thank the two people that have helped me learn this sport and that has been jsmoke and ray. The others who I bugged and asked about fishing all the time I'm sorry for bugging you'll it was all for my son to put him on fish. He doesn't like trout fishing that much has always been into the red fishing and to jsmoke thank you for taking him on a trip and putting him on the fish. You do alot of things for you kids and when one is sick you do extra so if I bugged you I'm truly sorry.
C. Ramos
ramosrecon

2015 Mako 18 LTS

Re: Health Problems

Postby Ray » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:48 am

Saw that on your Facebook page.
Hate to see sick kids, especially young kids.
Hope he gets better soon so he can do some fishing.
Ray
Site Admin

2009 Cobia 19 Bay

Postby BIG-C » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:04 am

hope everything works out with your son. good luck with him and on the water.
BIG-C

Postby jsmoke222000 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:20 am

I'm heading in from offshore in the morning. Let me know when he is feeling better & we will hit the water.
jsmoke222000
Site Admin

2012 Majek Extreme 2200

Postby Oldfrog » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:01 am

Prayers sent for your son.
Jsmoke and Ray both sound like good people. Way to go , guys !
Children dont need to be ill. It sucks. Hang in there, dad !
Oldfrog

Health Problems

Postby Merc » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:21 pm

That is what a site should be about. Helping others out whether it is learning a new area to fish or learning how to fish from the beginning. I think that's awesome that you found somebody that's not afraid to share their info "spots" with somebody else so they can enjoy this wonderful paradise we live in. You never now what helping that one person out may mean to them.

Sent from my stupid iPhone using Tapatalk
Merc

Postby Mansfield Kid » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:45 am

Life is like a tackle box and we are the baits inside. Each of us has a purpose and serves in a different way. My purpose in life is to pray for the sick. I will be diligently praying for your son, not to only have the grace to go thru his challenges but to get on the other side of this battle healthy. I myself were given 3 months to a year to live due to cancer. No hope given to me but here I am 22 years later, healthier than ever. What is your son's name?
Mansfield Kid

Health Problems

Postby ramosrecon » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:22 am

I should have updated this a while back but will do so now. My son had his final check up for his heart condition a week ago and will not have to return for a year for another check up. The blood condition is better and doesn't have to take all the medication he use to take. He goes fishing ever chance he gets and loves being outdoors again. Thanks to all the prayers that were sent and for all the words of encouragement and for all the info that helped me put him on fish. I will keep posting reports as always with as much detail as possible in hopes to help someone the way I was helped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Apple dominating the WORLD
C. Ramos
ramosrecon

2015 Mako 18 LTS

Postby Suthrngntlmn » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:38 pm

Suthrngntlmn

Return to The Chum Bucket