[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 122: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 124: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 126: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BigLake411.com • View topic - Reds and trout

• Advertisement
Egret Baits

Reds and trout

General kayak / paddle craft discussion.

Reds and trout

Postby fosse » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Coming to lake Charles for the weekend and bringing my kayak wondering if anyone has any spots that have been producing some trout or reds. I read about west cove and Spicers I'll prolly try those two. If u know of any other spots I would appreciate it also what have they been hitting on? I'll prolly definitely get some live bait. Any suggestion
thanks, Derek
fosse

Re: Reds and trout

Postby Butch Lafargue » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:39 am

West cove should keep you busy the whole weekend I't is a pretty big area. If I were you I would post in the Lafayette kayak fishing club foroms and read the post and ask them. a lot of them fish big lake I fish it every weekend and it has been a lil slow for me I fish Commisary point and along the bank to pelican point I use some topwater bonkadonk but mostly Berkley gulp green or red I am probaly going tonite and will probaly fish sun depending on weather

Butch :shark: :boot:
Butch Lafargue

Return to The Yak Shack